Monday 25 January 2016

February Reads

February is an awesome month, book-wise! Some amazing books coming out, books I've been waiting to get my hands on for quite some time. I see lots of late night reading in my future...

My hot picks for February are (click on each cover for blurb/info/preorder link):


Strong Signal
Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell
February 15th

Talk about author collaboration wet dream!!! I nearly peed myself with excitement when I heard the news two of my favourite authors have written a book together! And not only that, but it's the first book in a series! I know it'll be amazing, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind about that, and I can't wait to read it!


Kings Rising (Captive Prince 3)
C.S.Pacat
February 2nd

I've been waiting for this book for YEARS! I kid you not. The Captive Prince series phenomenon started as a free read but became so popular that it was bought and re-published by Penguin. In all honesty, I haven't read the republished version of the first two volumes, just the free version that was originally published, and I loved it! I'm a bit nervous about this new book considering it wasn't only published by a big publisher, but also written under contract. I'm afraid that all the freedom that comes from writing something simply for the joy of it will be gone and the magic will be ruined. 
Fingers crossed that's not the case!
On a side note, I'm kinda annoyed at how expensive the ebook is ($9.99). That won;t stop me from buying it, though. I've been waiting YEARS. I guess that's what Penguin are hoping all the fans will say... *sigh*


Catch a Tiger by the Tail
Charlie Cochet
February 5th

The THIRDS series continues with Catch a Tiger by the Tail, Calvin and Hobb's story. I'm looking forward to this book! Great series! I can't wait to read Calvin and Hobb's side of the story!



Out of Nowhere (In the Middle of Somewhere 2)
Roan Parrish
February 29th

In the Middle of Somewhere is one of my all time favourite books! Roan Parrish's debut novel was so amazing that I've lost count of rereads already! The second book in the series, Colin and Rafael's story is coming out soon and I'm so excited! Colin was a total douche in the first book and pretty much everyone who's read it hated him. I'm curious to see how Roan will turn people's perseption of him around. And I have no doubt that she will do just that.


So there you go. That's my list of February books I can't wait to read. Not bad, eh?

What book are YOU looking forward to read next month?


1 comment:

  1. OMGGG!!! YES!! 'Out of Nowhere' is my #1 that I'm most looking forward to next month! GAH!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete