Tuesday 15 January 2013

Unfree is live on Amazon!

I have great news! Unfree (Humanless, Book 2) is live on amazon!
I must admit, there was a point when I thought that would never happen. But it did and I'm very excited.
To celebrate, I've reduced the price of Humanless (Humanless, Book 1) to .99 cents / .77 pence for a week. The promotion will end on 22/01.
Here are all the links you'll ever need to start reading the series:

Humanless in UK
Humanless in US and worldwide
Humanless in Germany
Humanless in Italy
Humanless in Spain
Humanless in Canada
Humanless in Japan


Unfree in UK
Unfree in US and worldwide
Unfree in Germany
Unfree in Italy
Unfree in Spain
Unfree in Canada
Unfree in Japan

Happy reading everyone and do get in touch to let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment