Wednesday 4 September 2013

Then, Now, Forever official release date

The wait is (almost) over! Then, Now, Forever will be released on 26 September 2013! Yay!
I'm so excited, nervous, anxious and relieved all at the same time.
This book was very hard to write. It exhausted me emotionally, mentally and even physically. It is nothing like the first book in the series - In a Heartbeat. Max and Stella came with their own set of problems and difficult past, but compared to Beppe and Gia were so much fun to write. In a Heartbeat flowed through me while I wrote it and brought me so much joy! Then, Now, Forever... not so much. It was a struggle because Beppe and Gia's story is no walk in the park. It's dark, it's emotional, it's down right ugly at times.
But it was worth it. I feel so much lighter and much more at peace now that I forced it out of me. The feedback from my editor, my betas and a few ARC readers has been great and it gives me hope that people will get Beppe and Gia, and their story.
Here are some of the picture teasers the wonderful Amber from Grown Up Fan Girl made for me. Go check out her blog - she's got some awesome books to recommend.



















No comments:

Post a Comment