Wednesday 9 July 2014

The 'Sinner' is here!!!



Lookie, lookie what I've got! 
I've been waiting very patiently *ahem* for this book and was so excited to see on Instagram that Maggie Stiefvater is giving away signed bookplates with every UK order from Seven Stories! Such a nice thing to do for this amazing charity! I ordered my book and got it on release day as promised. The bookplate is just beautiful - Maggie drew the picture herself! 
The Wolves of Mercy Falls is one of my favourite YA series, ever, and a spin off about Cole is a very nice addition to the series. I haven't started it yet because I was travelling and it's a huge, hardback book that took too much space to take in my suitcase, but I'll keep you posted ;) I'm sure it's going to be as amazing as the rest of the series.





No comments:

Post a Comment