Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Bookish tattoos

I'm just about to have a new tattoo done and it's inspired by one of my all time favourite series Cut&Run. Looking at at, you can never say it has something to do with a book because it features orchids, an eternity symbol, an anchor and a compass rose. Anyone who's read Cut&Run knows why I combined these symbols, but to the unsuspecting passer-by it may seem like a bunch of pretty flowers.
Anyway, that's not my point. Before I had my tattoo design done, I looked at many book inspired tattoos and they are so gorgeous! Here's some that I found very inspiring.
How about you? Do you have any book tattoos? Comment with a picture!














1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    tattoos

    ReplyDelete