Tuesday 7 July 2015

Bookish tattoos

I'm just about to have a new tattoo done and it's inspired by one of my all time favourite series Cut&Run. Looking at at, you can never say it has something to do with a book because it features orchids, an eternity symbol, an anchor and a compass rose. Anyone who's read Cut&Run knows why I combined these symbols, but to the unsuspecting passer-by it may seem like a bunch of pretty flowers.
Anyway, that's not my point. Before I had my tattoo design done, I looked at many book inspired tattoos and they are so gorgeous! Here's some that I found very inspiring.
How about you? Do you have any book tattoos? Comment with a picture!














5 comments:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. CPAP machine masks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Best Tattoo Shop in Fayetteville NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. Samsung Galaxy A21s Price

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks! Oppo A52 Price In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete